8.22.2008

So Lucky

I have been having a great week and my luck has contuinued today. This week at work is "flex week". This is the one week piror to classes beginning. The campus is pretty quite allowing all the employees to finish up prep work. They also hold classes and lectures to help get the energy going for the new 2008/2009 school year. Today during the health fair everyone that attends gets placed in the drawing. I also picked up some free stuff and fliers. Last year I won a bag from the raffel and this year I took home a $25 gift card to Corner Bakery. So tonight I took my parents out to dinner then my mom and I went to the movie to see Mamma Mia. It was another fun night out and I enjoyed the movie and music in the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment