5.26.2009

I moved to Utah

So I am still alive and am so close to coming back to the blogging world. I have plenty to blog about and lots of photos I plan to post. My only problem is my lap top has all the photos and I don't have the internet. Maybe later this week I will find a hot spot in Park City with Wi Fi and start working on a post. I hope as you read this post it finds all is well with you and your families.

If you haven't heard I moved to Utah and am currently living in Park City. I will be job hunting the middle of June and until then I will be enjoying some free time with family members in Logan. I hope to find a job in Park City or Salt Lake in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment