This year I decided it would be so cool to throw a dinner party for my newest best friend in Utah. This girl is amazing and such a huge blessing in my life. Two weeks before the dinner I started to track down as many old and new friends. Without even considering this could be a lot of work. The best part is that I was able to keep it a surprise. I talk to Anna almost everyday and see her a few times a week and never spoiled my own surprise. We skied Deer Valley the day before and had the perfect day with weather and snow. I had 30 guest RSVP with a few last minute cancel so it was dinner for 22 friends. The food was yummy with special help from Betty and my parents. So lucky my parents are cool and don't mind sharing their home with others.
No comments:
Post a Comment