1.09.2008

Long Day

Yesterday at work I received an email about a spin class my friend Melissa was going to be leading and thought it would be fun to check out. I had never been to a spin class but heard they are great. The class was a AWESOME! Well I got a bike for Christmas in 2006 and have only put 120 miles on it. Can you say pathetic? Well you would think with everything being top of line around this house full of cyclist all the time I would have been out on it more often. With the New Year here that is a goal to start riding more to get ready for a sprint triathlon this year. It just needs to warm up in the mornings. I rather be out skiing in cold weather any day then out on my bike. Please feel free to check in and see if I am riding. :) To my riding partner Rachel first Wednesday in February I am there. Anyone up for running, swimming, or cycling let me know.
I must admit I do have it pretty nice when it comes to work usually. I spent 6 1/2 hours at IVC today sitting at the computer getting up just a few times. I got home today helped with dinner then ate and headed up to my computer to work my second job I do for a City Councilwoman. It is now 9:45 pm I am sick of staring at a computer. I figured if I was going to sit at the computer any longer I might as well blog about it. My morning began at 7am so I could make it to the 8:30 session at the Newport Beach temple. It has been a great day and am loving the new year! Off to do something other then sitting at my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment