5.11.2008

Mothers Day 2008

First this blog is to pay tribute to my AMAZING mother. She has been extremely selfless for the last 27 years of my life. I will forever be grateful to have her as a mother and role model for me when I begin to raise my own family. I appreciate her hard work and dedication to this family and providing love for me and my three brothers. The second purpose of my Mothers Day blog is giving my shout out to my younger brother Mikey! He has been serving in the Denver Colorado South Mission. Just 11 months out and he was made zone leader a week or so ago. I am very proud of him and his accomplishment in the mission. I am just counting down the minutes today till he calls and reports. This Mothers Day I am grateful for my mother and the opportunity to speak with my brother.

Out to dinner just weeks before leaving
Michael just finished running the Ogden Marathon May 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment