5.14.2008

Tagged by Amanda

I have been tagged by Amanda and will do by best to fill this out. I may have to come back and add things in when I can remember more.

10 years ago: May 1998 I was finishing my Junior year of High School and had recently made the varsity cheer squad. My life was school, work, friends, cheer and church activities.

5 years ago: In May 2003 was the beginning of a hot summer in Utah. I just finished my 4th year at Utah State and was sticking around Logan for the summer to do my internship. I was working 5 days a week in Brigham City commuting 65 miles round trip and also working for Old Navy a few nights a week. I just moved apartments from building D level 1 to C level 3 in OakMeadows. I was living with Cara, Katie & Tristen.

5 months ago: The holidays were over and I began planning things in the New Year. I had been training for my first triathlon and was working out 5 days a week.

5 things on my list to do tomorrow...
  • work out
  • attend a baptism
  • rotate my closet
  • download new music on itunes
  • read a book

Snacks I enjoy:
  • Apple's
  • California cuties
  • Frozen yogurt( Yogurtland)
  • Frosted Mini Wheats
  • Frozen Grapes

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billi:
  • Buy a new car
  • Help my family
  • Travel
  • Buy a house
  • Start a foundation for children in Africa

5 of my bad habits:
  • Leaving my clothes out on my bed clean for days
  • Diet Coke


5 places I have lived:
  • LA (till age 5)
  • Woodbridge
  • Logan (Valley View Towers, Glenwood Apartments, Oakridge Apt, Oakmeadows Apt.)
  • Prove
  • Oak Creek

5 jobs I have had:
  • Gap Inc
  • Brigham City Boys & Girls Club
  • Beaver Mountain Ski Resort
  • Deer Valley Ski Resort
  • City of Irvine

5 things people don't know about me:
  • I have a lazy eye
  • I have three tiny metal plates in my face
  • I have broken my left arm three times
  • I am trying to cut back on drinking diet coke
  • I am training for more triathlons this year
Time to tag someone new so I tag Sherri, Chrissy, and Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment