6.09.2008

Off to Utah

I LOVE JETBLUE!
My plane was California Blue.
Saturday night in Salt Lake at a party with Daniella and Kylee.
Jack on the Emmett's porch in Logan
With my Grandparents eating lunch in Logan at the Italian Place
Jack, Madison and Justin
Jack and Lily
Lily
Loving Lily and Jack

I had a wonderful trip to Utah and the photos are proof of how wonderful my niece and nephew are. I really loved making the drive up to Logan Sunday night for just a few short hours to visit with my grandparents. The second best part of Utah was eating at Cafe Rio not once but twice in 4 days. I helped keep the house clean and Jack entertained and came home pretty exhausted from my long weekend. It was really nice to get out of Orange County for a few days and be up and around all the beautiful mountains. If there is anything I miss most about Utah is my extended family and the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment