9.10.2008

Blog Stalking

Hello Friends

I love all of you that check in on a weekly bases. I do feel the LOVE. I have two choices to either stop blogging and let you keep checking waiting to see a post or tell you so you don't waste time checking. I will continue to post the Monday Quote but my blogging days are done till I accomplish some of the list below. I just feel I need to spend time accomplishing new things before this year ends. I image I will make time toward the end of each month to update on my progress. Wish me luck and be sure to come back again.

1. Finish reading the book of Mormon
2. Finish another triathlon
3..................................
4. Meet Mr. Right
5. Ride 100 miles on my bike
6. Start attending a dance class weekly
7. Finish another book
8. Lose Weight

9. Volunteer time with children

No comments:

Post a Comment