2.16.2009

Friday the 13th in SLC

I began my Friday morning by meeting Ryan at Park City to ski for the day. I am grateful for his friendship and for the wonderful day on the mountain together. He took me down some double black diamond runs and into the trees. We met 7 years ago at Utah State at a hockey game and became friends from the first meeting. Thanks Ryan for your friendship and taking time to hang out with me.


My old civic and were reunited this weekend and I was hooked up with some skis from my uncle Tom. For anyone looking to rent or buy visit Norda's in Park City and Logan. Thanks TomE for the skis.

After skiing it was back to play with Jack and Lily for a few hours. We played with his toys and watched a movie.

Short story here about those sun glasses. Cavett came out to visit in 2005 before he headed off to fight for this country. He left them in my car and I just kept them this whole time. He was reunited with them again before dinner.


I met the guys for dinner in SLC at Pier 49 Pizza. Thanks guys for a fun evening and catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment