2.11.2009

Raining OC weekend with Kirsten


Kirsten flew in from San Fran on Saturday Feb 7th to a very wet Orange County. We headed into Huntington Beach to check things out and show her the area and I managed to ge a few photos. We hit up Newport Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza. Saturday night was dinner with a big group of girls at the Cheesecake Factory.
Sunday night I invited over a few friends for dinner and games. I cooked up flank stake, potatoes, salad, bread, veggies.
Monday morning we headed out in the rain for a run before we headed off to lunch and the airport. It was a super fun weekend having a friend around to play and talk with all day. It was just a big bummer we had rain all weekend long.
Tuesday night I arranged to meet Corbett and friends for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory at Fashion Island. Corbett was celebrating a birthday and I wanted to help celebrate before I left town. I am so grateful for all of their friendships and enjoyed dinner and conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment