Today is going to go down in the history of my life as the start of a huge change. This could be a lengthy and a little personal so feel free to skip over. It is pretty official that the house on Ashford in Irvine that I have lived in for the last 5 years is SOLD. So come May 10th this house will belong to another family with twin boys. One side note of interest is that we moved into the house in June 1999 while my older brother John was serving a mission in Denmark. He still had the choice to come to California during college. Lucky for John he married a California girl with grandparents to come stay with. Now 10 years later Michael is serving a mission in Colorado and down to his last 3 months will return home to a new house somewhere in Utah. For Michael who is heading over to BYU Hawaii will have the best of both worlds to surf there and visit the mountains while home from college.
The move in 1999 was not as difficult because I was heading off to college the following month and this house was a huge upgrade to the Woodbridge home. I knew I would be able to come home during college to a fun house and bring guests with me thru out the years. With all my sadness to see this house go I find a little excitement knowing the next house could be bigger and cooler. So the topic of conversation around here is what is Kristin doing? I am not going to answer that tonight on this post and save it for a few weeks when I have everything worked out. My last news for an update is that I am turning this blog into my photography blog and will be keeping my personal life on a private blog. It may take me a month to move everything around and my blogging days could slow down with a new busy schedule of packing and keeping a social life as much as possible.
Posted with Love!!
The move in 1999 was not as difficult because I was heading off to college the following month and this house was a huge upgrade to the Woodbridge home. I knew I would be able to come home during college to a fun house and bring guests with me thru out the years. With all my sadness to see this house go I find a little excitement knowing the next house could be bigger and cooler. So the topic of conversation around here is what is Kristin doing? I am not going to answer that tonight on this post and save it for a few weeks when I have everything worked out. My last news for an update is that I am turning this blog into my photography blog and will be keeping my personal life on a private blog. It may take me a month to move everything around and my blogging days could slow down with a new busy schedule of packing and keeping a social life as much as possible.
Posted with Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment