3.16.2009

Life Unblogged About.....till now


So wondering why I would post photos of my dresser drawers and closet? Well, I have spent many hours in the last month trying to get my room ready to be on the market again. The second reason is I started my spring cleaning projects early and bagged up way to many clothes. It was so refreshing to have a reality check on the amount of clothes I own and really what style of clothes work for me. For Lent I decided I would give up shopping with the one exception that I can purchase an Easter dress. I will admit that I just failed because I purchased an item that wasn't a dress. I did return a few items as well that were purchased before Ash Wednesday so I am sticking to my goal and not going to be clothing shopping for 3 more weeks. It is fun shopping in my own closet and watching my bank account grow.


These photos are from a night in LA at the Joshua Radin concert. I have been listening to him ever since and am a new huge fan.



A few weekends ago I met up for some bowling. The first game I was goofing off and bowled a 66 and the second game you can see my score above which is a huge improvement.


Here I am on my last day working the the facilities office. My boss brought me flowers to wish me well in my new department. It was a great short 6 weeks. I am working over in counseling for the month of March come April 1 I will be in a new position or back with my old job. Life is a little crazy with all these changes at work.

This is Meiko the opening and I will be sure to post Joshua later.

No comments:

Post a Comment