2.25.2008
Let there be light
Today was another 10 hours of work. I am ready to relax and catch up on reading for book club next week. I have spent the last month working on my application for grad school. The degree would be Masters in Counseling in the Student Development Higher Education Option. I finally submitted my application to CSULB and just need to finish up my letter. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my transcripts show up in the mail tomorrow. Everything is due Monday. I am really cutting it close. Work has become more stressful then ever. I am so grateful that my training for a second triathlon in April is keeping me sane. I have wonderful friends who love and support me! Off to read my book in time for book club Monday night. Hope February ends on a great note for the rest of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment