Aahhhh! I can't believe it is already February. This weekend I threw a party at the house with about 50 guest showing up to mingle and dance. It was a great way to start the month off with my parents out of town. I had the best upcoming DJ spin the music. THANKS Messick!
I had some productive long days and January flew by. I am expecting this year to move along just as quickly. This month there is something going on each night after work and I am excited for life and all that I will be able to accomplish. I have been really diligent about my training for the triathlon in two more weeks. I am working out almost 5 days a week when time permits in the morning for 30 minutes to an hour. This morning at 7am the sun was shinning and the sky was a beautiful blue. My bed was so warm but after 5 minutes of laying there I headed out to the pool for a swim. Just another Great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment