2.16.2008

My 1st Triathlon


Rachael and I just before the race

And we are off!
We are just finishing the run

Transition Zone
Walking bike down to start line.

On the road

I am taking this corner pretty fast

We are just about done riding and feeling good.

Running bike into transition zone.
I am glad to be done as I wipe the water off my face.


This was as easy as 1-2-3. My number was 123 and it took me 1 hour 23 minutes to finish a 3.3 mile run, 10 mile bike and 250 yard swim. This morning at 5am it was a chilly 39 degrees but the weather warmed up during the race. This race took place on University California Irvine (UCI) campus. A huge thanks for all the best wishes. There was a nice little crowd cheering Rachel and I on the entire time. Thanks to my special photographer for the day. Dad you are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment