10.30.2008

My life over the last two months

I have been asked by a few when I would began blogging again so this post is for everyone that makes time to see how I am doing. I stopped blogging around the second week of September to work on some new goals and make time for a very special Proposition on the ballot in California. So here is the update from September thru October and a little of what is coming for me in the next few weeks. A few photos from some of my nights out will be posted later.

Here is my list of the few things I have been doing over the last 6 weeks.

September

1. Started reading a new book love walked in
2. Celebrated birthdays with Hillary, Morgan, Jeremy, and Spencer
3. Went to Disneyland 4 times in the month with friends
4. Attended a Tri Stake YSA Luau
5. Coordinated Club day at work
6. Attend the Relief Society General Broadcast
7. Held book club at my home
8. Attended Institute


October

1. Made Prop 8 calls and attend sign events
2. Watched General Conference
3. Attend an client day at Disneyland and took Kawika
4. Went to KNOTT'S HAUNT
5. Went to the Dentist
6. Attend a wedding reception
7. Attended Skate Temple Day
8. Hung out with Jack and Lily Emmet and went to Disneyland with them
9. Went on a date ;)
10. Went to LA with the girls to see a movie premier Flyboys
11. Put on a big Halloween Event at work
12. Celebrated Halloween in San Diego on a Harbor Cruise

Here is what I have on my schedule for the rest of the year

November

1. VOTING
2. Wishing my brother JOHN A HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!
3. Getting a day off work for Veteran's Day
4. Going to SAN FRANSISCO to visit my friend Kambria for the weekend
5. Going to Utah to Ski at Snowbird (Pray for Snow)
6. Celebrating Thanksgiving in Irvine with family and attending soccer games
7. Running the Dana Point Turkey Trout 10k (6 miles)
8. Enjoying my days off and travels
9. Mailing out Christmas cards
10. Doing some Christmas shopping
11 Attending book club (if I finish)
12. Training


December


1. Going to Mammoth Mountain to ski with Hillary & Avery
2. Going to Logan Utah to spend time with family for the holidays
3. Christmas parties
4. Lots of SKIING

No comments:

Post a Comment