10.12.2008
Sunday
I have learned over the years that when someone pays me a compliment I need to just say Thank You and not try to rationalize why someone would have something nice to say. It always makes me feel better after a friend or even stranger has something nice to say. Since kind words make me feel better I try each day to find the good in other as well. Today while I was driving home from church I had the windows down and was singing along to my church music. It was a beautiful day with clear blue sky's. I was sitting at the light and pulled next to a little older gentlemen who is looking over at me so I turn my head to offer up a little smile and he says "You are very pretty" I said thank you and the light changed shortly and I was off. It felt nice to hear kind words so I hope each of you remember how you feel when even a complete stranger has something nice to say. It can be very difficult sometimes to offer up compliments so start small and let someone close to you know how wonderful they are. Here is to a another wonderful week in October and I plan to be back really blogging again by November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment