1.17.2009

Happy Birthday Dad








September 2008

In Brazil with Elder Emmett
August 2008
August 2008
August 2008

Maui 2000
April 2004
June 1977
Bob with Kristin 1981


I hope you enjoyed the photos as much as I enjoyed finding these to post. There are so many wonderful memories and I had to stop before this post got any longer.

What can you get a father who already has so much and is extremely blessed with an amazing family, a job, a home, an awesome road bike, sweet ski's, great friends, wonderful parents, good health, the gospel, adorable grandchildren, and a garage filled with more toys? He does like to read so a new book is coming his way. I am grateful to have a father who is so loving, supportive, funny, talented, educated, and thoughtful. While in college I called home three different occasions after getting in a car accident. I think all three of them I was in tears for so many reason but mainly I felt bad for wrecking the car and the cost of my insurance going up. He managed to calm me really quickly just by letting me know he was glad I was not hurt and not to worry about the car. He loves the gospel and serves the Lord with an honest heart and loves my mother so much. It is rare to find him in a bad mood. As uncool as it may be for a girl in her late 20's to be living with her parents I am just grateful to have them in my life and for the daily support my parents are for me. I will move out one day and will always look back on those years so humbled and amazed at the love they gave towards me. So my post on the birth of my dad is dedicated to the BEST FATHER a girl could have.


No comments:

Post a Comment