After a long day I am happy to report that I finished my last day as the Student Development Office Assistant. Today feels a little bittersweet because it was just two years ago I walked onto Irvine Valley College Campus because my dear friend Anthony called in a favor to my future boss to get me an interview. Little did the world know that I would walk on the day of club day January 2007 and walked off on club day January 2009. Very Cool! Tomorrow I start subbing as the Senior Administration Assistant in the facilities and maintenance department. I am so grateful for new opportunities and am hopeful for the future.
1.21.2009
Job Update
After a long day I am happy to report that I finished my last day as the Student Development Office Assistant. Today feels a little bittersweet because it was just two years ago I walked onto Irvine Valley College Campus because my dear friend Anthony called in a favor to my future boss to get me an interview. Little did the world know that I would walk on the day of club day January 2007 and walked off on club day January 2009. Very Cool! Tomorrow I start subbing as the Senior Administration Assistant in the facilities and maintenance department. I am so grateful for new opportunities and am hopeful for the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment