THE HOUSE OF THE LORD LOS ANGELES TEMPLE THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS
I was super excited to join Anthony today as he experienced the temple endowment session for the first time. My friend Annalee met me at my home to make the drive up to LA today at 11:00a.m. We made a stop for lunch at IN N OUT in LA and made it in time for the 1:30 session. Following the temple session I took a few shots around temple grounds since I was carry my D90. Following the temple it was about time for dinner. So I was off to my favorite taco place in LA, and without fail the place was packed but totally worth the wait.
The night was still young so Annalee and I headed off to Santa Monica 3rd street promenade. This street is pretty cool with a bunch of street preformers and fun shops and some very interesting people to watch. I thought I took video of this group dancing but I guess I don't know how to work it since I came home without the video. Maybe next time I will have my camera better figured out.
Meet Curious George. The guy holding this saw me walk by looking at Curious George and my massive camera around my neck. He asked me to take a photo and then says I should give him money. Yeah right! Dude it is a stuffed money and I am not giving you a dime. So thanks for carry around a stuffed monkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment