4.10.2008

Saturday March 29th New York City

After a long exciting day on Friday going on zero hours of sleep I was feeling more rested and ready to spend my day out on the town. It was Aubrey birthday and I was so happy just to spend it with her doing whatever our heart desired. The morning began with a delightful brunch with Brittany, Clinton, Ryan, Aubrey and I at Norma's. After brunch we said good-bye to the others and we walked down to 5th Avenue for a little shopping. We met up with Jackie, Mark and Steve. We spent some time in Rockefeller plaza for a little ice skating session followed up with some food. It was back to the hotel briefly to prep for dinner reservations at Pipa at 9pm. The entire evening was filled with laughs, fun conversations, tasty food and an overall fantastic restaurant. After dinner Erin had an acquittance who invited us to a club for drinks, which we all had to decline and some fun dancing. The evening didn't end when we left the club because we found ourself in a cab ride home that would scare you from getting in another cab for a long time. Saturday was a great day filled with wonderful memories for me and Aubrey. I decided more weekend trips this year are going to be mandatory in gaining life experiences. Enjoy the photos.


















Top Three Moments for Saturday

1. Brunch at Norma's
2. Skating in Rockefeller
3. Dinner at Pipa

I realize two of the three involve eating but when you love food and eat wonderful food surrounded with great company the memory is lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment