7.30.2008

Cycling Tag

The idea is to answer these questions about riding in your blog and tag 3 other bike riders you know.


If you could have any one — and only one — bike in the world, what would it be? My current bike the Ruby by Specialized


Do you already have that coveted dream bike? If so, is it everything you hoped it would be? If not, are you working toward getting it? If you’re not working toward getting it, why not?
I have my dream bike and will keep it forever thanks to my wonderful father who knows me so well to just get a nice one to begin with.


If you had to choose one — and only one — bike route to do every day for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?
Any ride that takes me along the ocean. I do like going up Shady Canyon then down Bonita Canyon, past the temple, up San Miguel, down San Joaquin Hills to the Back Bay trail and home.


What kind of sick person would force another person to ride one and only one bike ride to do for the rest of her / his life? Hm? If you live in Orange County there are hundreds of places to ride. I would not be friends with someone who forced me to ride one course.


Do you ride both road and mountain bikes? If both, which do you prefer and why? If only one or the other, why are you so narrow minded? I started mountain biking when I was really young and just started cycling January 2007. I love both but do road bike more.


Have you ever ridden a recumbent? If so, why? If not, describe the circumstances under which you would ride a recumbent. No

Have you ever raced a triathlon? If so, have you also ever tried strangling yourself with dental floss? No! Two, actually and I love them and hope to do many more.


Suppose you were forced to either give up ice cream or bicycles for the rest of your life. Which would you give up, and why?
Ice cream. I am just thinking about my health


What is a question you think this questionnaire should have asked, but has not? Also, answer it. Have you ever been injured on a bike? Yes! In eight grade I was hit by a car on the tandom bike and also while mountain biking I broke my left arm. (I will have to look for the photo)


You’re riding your bike in the wilderness (if you’re a roadie, you’re on a road, but otherwise the surroundings are quite wilderness-like) and you see a bear. The bear sees you. What do you do?
If I leave him alone he should just leave me alone so I will keep riding. :)


Now, tag three biking bloggers. List them below. My brothers John & Brian, and Mike D.

No comments:

Post a Comment