7.23.2008

July 18th Reception


So Friday morning my family and I headed down to the San Diego Temple to attend the sealing for Christian and Kennedy. Beautiful! Outside the temple friends and family gathered for the usual photo sessions. Once we got in the large group photo we took off for lunch at P.F. Chang's. We returned to Irvine for a little time to rest and change for the next activity. We headed down to Corona Del for the wards annual corn roast. After 50 minutes of eating and socializing we headed back home for another change of clothes. It was off to the reception in Dove Canyon. I spent a short time at the reception so I don't have very many photos. From my time there you can tell the couple has a lot of family and friends showing support. Yummy tacos, salads, fruit lemonade, cake and the ice cream bar were just the perfect treat. I made plans to join friends to see Batman at 10:40 in Newport. Great movie but I did think it was a little scary but did enjoy it. Loving my summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment