7.27.2008

Del Mar Races + Gnarls Barkley

My Saturday didn't really get started till the afternoon when I braved the little bit of heat and headed out on a short run before my day picked up with plans. I returned home to find my little nephew Jack ready to go play at the pool. The minute you mention the pool he is off looking for his swim diaper and trunks. I got home and cleaned up and headed off to meet friends for a day at the Del Mar races. When you pile 5 girls and 3 guys into a big SUV turns into very fun drive of great conversations and lots of singing. There was also another car of 4 girls and we picked up one more guy down in San Diego. This was my first experience to any kind of horse races and I had a great time enjoying everyone's company soaking in all the crazy people around. And of course cheering on the horses. Following the races Gnarls Barkley took the stage and put on a concert. Below is a short video of the only song I really know of his. It was a very fun night and THANKS to everyone for another great summer night!










No comments:

Post a Comment