"Love isn't about finding that perfect person. It's about learning to love an imperfect person perfectly."
I saw this quote on someone blog while doing a little browsing today and felt like I would share. I have decided I will be sharing more quotes and trying to have a quote of the week on Monday. Seeing how I have not married yet I will be thinking about how this quote will help me in that future relationship. I believe this can help me love my family better. Since no one is perfect my ability to love can be perfect by allowing the love my Savior has for me grow for everyone else. It is easier to be quick to judge so trying to be quick to feel love for someone will be very rewarding. I hope if anything else happens this year my love for my family and friends will be able to grow perfectly.
I saw this quote on someone blog while doing a little browsing today and felt like I would share. I have decided I will be sharing more quotes and trying to have a quote of the week on Monday. Seeing how I have not married yet I will be thinking about how this quote will help me in that future relationship. I believe this can help me love my family better. Since no one is perfect my ability to love can be perfect by allowing the love my Savior has for me grow for everyone else. It is easier to be quick to judge so trying to be quick to feel love for someone will be very rewarding. I hope if anything else happens this year my love for my family and friends will be able to grow perfectly.
No comments:
Post a Comment