11.26.2008

Happy Thanksgiving

The things I LOVE, LIKE, and ENJOY and wish I had time to do some of things are listening to rain, snowfall, sitting by the fireplace, eating yummy goodies, my mother’s cooking, my family, the holidays, my niece and nephew Lily and Jack, long conversations, the gospel, running, cycling, skiing, long boarding, cuddling, kisses, music, dancing, blogging, reading, golfing, hiking, camping, shopping, parties, photography, movies, games, my grandparents homes, the smell of flowers, sunsets, and traveling just to name a few. With just 5 weeks left till 2009 I have thought a lot about what my goals were for 2008. Some of them were accomplished and some are still a work in progress.

New things that I want to start doing in 2009 would be attending a dance class, playing new sports such as tennis, basketball, soccer, football, surfing and whatever else I can do with friends. Back in September I took my TV out my room and changed my homepage on the computer to lds.org. It is nice to see and stop there before I jump in my gmail, yahoo, blog and facebook. I still watch TV but not while going to bed. Those 30 minutes before bed have allowed me new appreciated time for cleaning, dreaming, planning, reading or just getting to bed at a decent time. With THANKGIVING tomorrow I am grateful for all the wonderful blessings in my life. May your home be filled with love and laughter this holiday season!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment