11.03.2008

Quote 11-03-08 Happy Birthday

"You see? Never be late for a plane with a girl. 'Cuz a girl runs like a girl-- with the little steps and the arms flailing out... You wanna make this plane, you've gotta run like a man! Get your knees up!" -Jerry, to Elaine, in "The Airport"

"I can not express to you the feeling I get from a perfect airport pickup."
- George

"I like to stop at the duty free shop!"
- George and Kramer, singing, in "The Airport"

"Look at you! You run like a girl! Run like a man! Lift your knees!"
- Kramer to George

"You *cannot* abandon people in the middle of an airport pickup! It's a binding social contract. We must go forward, not back."
- George

"I never met a man who knew so much about nothing."
- Tia the model to Jerry

"More anything?"
"More everything!"
- Airline attendant and Jerry, who is enjoying his first class meal

"Oh, you got *cookies*!"
- Elaine, sneaking into first class

Today's quotes goes out to my older brother John. Today is his birthday and one of his favorite shows is Seinfeld. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment