11.29.2008

Thanksgiving





My Thanksgiving began at 5am when I met up with friends to run a 10k in Dana Point. It had been sprinkling at the beginning and around mile 2 it just down poured and did for the next 2 miles. At mile 5 my knee was in so much pain I wasn't sure I would even make it to the finish line. I was a little sore the next morning but hope to be back running again soon. My goal was to finish in just over an hour. Not too bad for running in the rain. When we got back to the car I was super fast to get out of as much wet clothes as possible. I will post the group photo later. The day was spent laying around the house and eating lots of food. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

Overall: 1980 out of 3169
Women: 865 out of 1677
F 25-29: 161 out of 294
Age/Grade: 48.33% Place: 1977
Finish: 1:02:47 Pace: 10:07
Tag Time: 1:02:47


No comments:

Post a Comment