11.17.2008

San Fransisco Weekend!

The trip began at this restaurant near the red light district.
Josh was in town on business and came and played for a few hours







Friday after breakfast I was dropped off alone in the city and found my way down to Pier 33 to spend about 5 hours alone doing Alcatraz







San Fransisco behind me
Leaving Alcatraz
Walking around China town after I got back from Alcatraz
Pier 39 Dinner





Saturday morning we met up with Kambria's friends and did a bike ride over golden gate bridge

Golden Gate

Brunch at Winship after crossing the bridge
Saturday night we walked around the city and just played. Below are a few photos from the evening. This is some of the city from an elevator.
Passed out USC fan
On top of the Marriott


Sunday night ended with another drive around Golden Gate Park and to the top of this hill. The view was amazing and I tried to capture as much as possible with my little camera. It was the end of a perfect weekend with great friends and perfect weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment