

If only my shoes could talk they might thank me for making them look so stylish and ask why I own so many pairs of high heels. A few weeks ago I cleaned out my closet so I could donate 12 pairs to the D. I. I found 67 pairs in my closet including all my flip flopes. The garage box of shoes is also coming to Utah because they will find better use there then all my heels in the winter.

80's dacing on 4/21 after just getting home from Utah and avoiding packing yet again.

Taking my room apart and causing a mess in the other.

I know you are all so jealous that you didn't get to wear these fine glasses growing up. I found them in the top of my closet and decided they could be put to better use for children in poor countries so I donated them to LensCrafters who will take them to children who need them more.

This is worth money and I knew it was under my bed and was HAPPY to see it again and find out that it is already worth some good CASH one day. I think for now I will keep it in case I ever have a little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment