Disneyland

My cousin's family


Birthday girl
It seems that once word spread that the Emmett family had sold the house in California it was time for all the family members in Utah to book last minute trips out for the free place to stay and the warm weather. My cousin Michelle and her darling little family of 3 kids are the first to make it out. The rest of April we have guests coming each weekend. I just hope some of them are prepared to do some manual labor for the free place to stay. I have lots of packing and projects I would use help on. :) When she told me her plan to visit for her daughter's 4th birthday and that they would be taking advantage of the "get in free on your birthday" at Disneyland I was all on board to go. I took Tuesday off this week so I could help show them around the park and assist in watching one of the three kids. Plus allowing them one fast roller coast while I stayed out with the 2 little ones. I had a great day celebrating so grateful I could spend the day with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment