4.28.2009

Quote Update

Hello Friends and Family

With all the changes happening and life being a little busy the last month I have decided that my Monday quotes will be put on hold after today for the next few months. I plan to change my blog up to go with all the other changes that are happening and will go private once I find time to move it all around.

Here is your update. Since the house sold this family has experienced some disappointing news followed by some good and but more sad. I will be staying in Newport with my friend Cassie to work as long as I can or till around June 1. I plan to join my parents in the rental house in Draper and enjoy the unemployment world till a job opens in either Salt Lake or Provo or wherever else I can find work again. I feel really good about this move and felt the peace after leaving the Newport Beach Temple last week. It just sad to say good bye to so many wonderful friends and you know who you are. To my Utah friends who check this please call me because I need friends to hang out with or if you have a job lead. Thanks for all the love and support to those that have offered to be there.

No pain that we suffer, no trial that we experience is wasted. It ministers to our education, to the development of such qualities as patience, faith, fortitude and humility. All that we suffer and all that we endure patiently, builds up our characters, purifies our hearts, expands our souls and makes us more tender and charitable, more worthy to be called the children of God." -Orson F. Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment